Counselling and Psychotherapy in Bath
Is life getting on top of you? Seems like everything you touch isn't working? Anxious all the time? Difficult relationships? Need to talk?
I am here to help you sort out those knotty problems in your life.
My name is Sheila Field and I am a therapist with over ten years' experience. My practice, which started in East Sussex, has now moved to Bath and North East Somerset area.
- For couples and individuals
- Practice rooms in central Bath, about 8 mins walk from the rail and bus stations, and Larkhall, about a mile and a half north of the centre of Bath.
- Within easy reach of surrounding areas of N.E. Somerset, Bristol, Chippenham, Trowbridge
So you've trawled through several therapists' profiles - how do you know which one to go for?
- Experience - Therapist and counsellor of many years' standing
- People - men and women, different backgrounds, races and cultures, straight, gay, bi- sexual.
- Tailored service -YOU ARE UNIQUE AND THAT IS HOW YOU WILL BE SEEN BY ME.
My training means I draw on different models of psychotherapy, but, essentially, I listen and we talk.
I can offer you space and time to look at what is going wrong in your life and help you to find new ways of looking at things and living life to the full.
I see people Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm. If coming to Bath is not convenient for you, it may be possible to set up telephone sessions, at least initially.
Come and see what it is like - first session for individuals is only £10 and for couples £20. (More details of fees etc are on the Contact page.)
For more information, or to set up an appointment, click on the link below.
01225 312195 /07858494075